Cookstown Antique Market
Come visit with us at
Cookstown Antique Market!
Open 362 days a year from 10am-5:30pm
Our 6,000 square foot century old barn is home to 35 Antique Dealers, offering quality antiques. The Cookstown Antique Market is truly a paradise for decorators and collectors alike. Come and browse our ever changing inventory of vintage and antique furniture, doors & windows, hardware, lighting, linens, lace, heirloom textiles, purses, advertising, nostalgia, glassware, jewellery, china, vinyl records, fishing tackle, memorabilia and collectibles in infinite variety.
We also offer a 24 hour no obligation "HOLD" that will allow you time to "sleep on it", measure your space or bring in your partner to see an item without
taking the chance on losing it.
Enjoy a lollipop as you shop! Did you know the first lollipop was sold in 1908?
COVID MESSAGE Update March 1, 2021
As of the above date, we will be operating in the 'GREY ZONE.'
This means that we are still open for in-store shopping,
at 25% capacity - this means 7 customers in the store at any one time.
Our on-line store will continue to operate 24/7!
We are working away in the store to process payments
and fill orders 7 days/week, 10am-5:30pm
When we are in the GREY ZONE, this will be our protocol, unless government rules change again:
- All social distancing measures are in place at our store;
- We are limiting in-store customers to 7. If there is an "At Capacity" notice on our front door, please wait patiently. We will follow "one out, one in" rule;
- We are under order by the Simcoe-Muskoka District Health Unit for facial coverings to be worn while visiting our store. There are exemptions that apply, they will be respected;
- We have hand sanitizer inside the front door;
- If you have specific requirements from your physician, follow them;
- We have installed license plates on our floor at a 2 meter spacing;
- If you need to pass someone, just politely ask them to pass, it's very simple; and
- Most importantly, please come relax in our gorgeous space and soak up the ambiance.