Cookstown Antique Market
COVID MESSAGE - PLEASE READ IN FULL
We are OPEN! 7 days/week, 10am-5:30pm
- All social distancing measures are in place at our store for our safety and yours;
- We are limiting in-store customers to 30. If there is an "At Capacity" notice on our front door, please wait patiently. We are following "one out, one in" rule;
- No food/drinks permitted during this time, and please don't bring us your garbage;
- As of July 13/20, we are under order by the Simcoe-Muskoka District Health Unit for facial coverings to be worn while visiting our store. There are exemptions that apply, we have them listed just inside our front door, for your reference;
- We prefer that you not wear gloves, but instead use our hand sanitizer inside the front door. This way we can all be confident that clean hands are touching items throughout the store;
- If you have specific requirements from your physician, follow them;
- We have installed license plates on our floor at a 2 meter spacing, to help us follow social distancing recommendations;
- If you need to pass someone, just politely ask them to pass, it's very simple; and
- Most importantly, please come relax in our gorgeous space and soak up the ambiance
Come visit with us at
Cookstown Antique Market!
Open 362 days a year from 10am-5:30pm
Our 6,000 square foot century old barn is home to 35 Antique Dealers, offering quality antiques. The Cookstown Antique Market is truly a paradise for decorators and collectors alike. Come and browse our ever changing inventory of vintage and antique furniture, doors & windows, hardware, lighting, linens, lace, heirloom textiles, purses, advertising, nostalgia, glassware, jewellery, china, vinyl records, fishing tackle, memorabilia and collectibles in infinite variety.
We also offer a 24 hour no obligation "HOLD" that will allow you time to "sleep on it", measure your space or bring in your partner to see an item without
taking the chance on losing it.
note: we are not serving lollipops or water at this time, this tradition will continue as soon as we are able.
Enjoy a lollipop as you shop! Did you know the first lollipop was sold in 1908?